Shoalhaven Potters Studio
is open every MONDAY
9am to 2pm
The craft of pottery has been in Nowra and Shoalhaven region for many years. In 1973 the Shoalhaven Potters Society (currently known as Shoalhaven Potters Incorporated) moved to the current location of the Pyree School classroom, on the corner of Greenwell Point Road and Culburra Beach Road, Pyree.
From beginner to experienced ceramicist, you will find that the Shoalhaven Potters Inc provide an environment that is both friendly and stimulating. It is an opportunity to meet people who share common interest and to receive encouragement from other members and potters.
Benefits of joining Shoalhaven Potters include:
- Regular Monday pottery, with availability to use pottery wheels and other equipment
- Use of gas, electric and outside kilns
- Purchase of various types of clay
- Monthly meetings on third Monday each month (10am start)
- Participation in special workshop days
- Exhibitions, sales activities, working bees, special raku firings etc etc
- POP IN, MEET SOME MEMBERS and FIND OUT MORE...